- This event has passed.
Bookings Closed – 8th September 2018 – Dining and Dancing on the Thames
September 8, 2018 @ 7:15 pm - 10:30 pm£70
*** Bookings Closed ***
The Kent Club for London Freemasons is going on a boat trip on the Thames – and to make it extra-special, we’re adding dining and dancing to it!
Venue: a boat on the Thames, leaving from Tower Pier
Audience: Masons, non-Masons, Ladies
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Start Time: 07:30pm
Price: £70 pp
How a-boat a Thames cruise? Join us aboard for an unforgettable evening. The Millennium features a spacious dance floor, a built-in sound system, two bars, panoramic windows, and is wheelchair accessible with separate disabled toilet facilities.
Wine, dine and dance on this great dinner cruise on the Thames, see spectacular views and enjoy show songs and top hits sung by a live performer! Your evening begins the moment you step aboard and are handed a welcome glass of sparkling wine.
We are looking forward to entertaining you and your partner with…
- Sparkling wine on arrival
- A three-hour river cruise
- A delicious three-course meal (see below for menu)
- Live performer and dancing till late
Stunning views are on the menu too, as the inky-dark night along great vistas of riverscape gives way to the spectacular lighting of Thames-side buildings.
Dress code is smart casual – no blue jeans or trainers, but jacket and tie optional.
- Scottish Smoked Salmon Mousse with Mustard and Dill Centre, King Prawns with Lemon and Mesclun Salad
- Vegetarian alternative: Salad of Feta, Walnuts, Green Beans, Cherry Tomatoes, Roast Peppers, Pumpkin and Olives with Honey Dressing
- Roasted Supreme of Chicken wrapped in Parma Ham, served with Dauphinoise Potato and Mushroom with Thyme and Red Wine Sauce and Seasonal Vegetables
- Vegetarian alternative: Lasagne of Artichokes, Spinach, Sauté of Mixed Mushrooms, Goats Cheese with Seasonal Vegetables
- White, Dark and Milk Chocolate Truffle Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Tea or Coffee and Mints